Create a secure data import - Use Case #11
Importing files into secure environments poses a great security threat. The File Security Screener (FSS) is designed to automatically handle security scanning for content that needs to be imported to or transferred between different secure IT domains - creating a secure data import.
There are a number of situations in which importing files can become problematic. In this Use Case, we provide seven situations where you need secure solutions to import your data without significant risk.
What you will learn from this Use Case
In this Use Case, you will learn:
- 1# User portal data import
- 2# Importing SW updates to a secure production environment
- 3# Importing project and coordination data
- 4# Cyber recovery/recovering production environments
- 5# Mail scanning for malicious content
- 6# Transferring data between different organisations
- 7# Importing data in various formats using the Kiosk solution