Advenica is now looking for someone who is interested in working as system architect/design engineer with a focus on security at our HQ in Malmö.
Advenica is a leading European provider of cybersecurity. Advenica offers advanced cybersecurity solutions and services for business-driven information exchange, secure digitalisation and high assurance. For more than 20 years Advenica has, by providing future-safe and sustainable solutions, enabled for organisations and companies to take digital responsibility. Our eNPS value is 28 (the average ranking for Nordic countries is currently 7).
You will have a central and active role from the early pre-study phase through definition and development until the product has been released with the adequate documentation.
The work is done in close collaboration with colleagues and different departments. There will be focus on system engineering of whole projects/products and subsystems. You will also have the lead for design and implementation teams during development, verification, and validation of the design.
Our organisation works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction. Travels may occur but not on a frequent basis.
Who are you?
You probably have a bachelor/master degree in computer science or equivalent, with a few years of experience.
You will most likely have previous experience in:
- Hardware, software and design methodology.
- Security design and processes.
- High quality-consciousness requirements
- Knowledge about IP networking and Linux systems
- Knowledge about system engineering environment (for example SysML, UML and tools such as Enterprise Architect)
- Knowledge about crypto & security
- Knowledge about hardware design and verification
- Experience from software design and verification
Your personal qualities are:
- Self-motivated and driven
- Being a team player with the ability to collaborate with other contact surfaces
- To understand the big picture but you also see the importance of the smaller details
- Flexible and responsible
- To work independently towards agreed goals and targets
- Confident in expressing yourself in verbal and written English
What we offer you?
We offer you a creative and stimulating employment, in the area of future technology, with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
Our employees are the company´s strength and driving force and we encourage independent thinking and personal development.
We offer a challenging workplace which is possible to combine with a rich and energised private life. Working proactive about health and working life balance is crucial to us.