Advenica is now looking for someone who is interested in FPGA design and development of secure digital communication at our HQ in Malmö.
Advenica is a leading European provider of cybersecurity. Advenica offers advanced cybersecurity solutions and services for business-driven information exchange, secure digitalisation and high assurance. For more than 20 years Advenica has, by providing future-safe and sustainable solutions, enabled for organisations and companies to take digital responsibility. Our eNPS value is 28 (the average ranking for Nordic countries is currently 7).
Who are you?
You probably have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. The tasks and responsibilities will focus on to specify, implement, verify, release and maintain digital functional blocks. You will also secure design quality and generate adequate documentation. In addition, you will be involved in continuously improving and optimizing our ways of working. Our organisation works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles where close team interaction is central.
You will most likely have previous experience in:
- VHDL Design and FPGA synthesis
- Test methodology in VHDL (Simulation, test benches)
- IP-network (IP-protocol, NAT, routers)
- IT-security (Firewalls, encryption, certificate, IPSec, various crypto products)
- High speed communication
- Encryption & crypto algorithms in FPGA
Your personal qualities are:
- self-motivated and driven
- being a team player with the ability to collaborate with other contact surfaces
- to understand the big picture but you also see the importance of the smaller details
- flexible and responsible
- to work independently towards agreed goals and target
What we offer you?
We offer you a creative and stimulating employment, in the area of future technology, with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
Our employees are the company´s strength and driving force and we encourage independent thinking and personal development.
We offer a challenging workplace which is possible to combine with a rich and energised private life. Working proactive about health and working life balance is crucial to us.