Do you want to work with giving cybersecurity customers the best service & support? Advenica is looking for a customer service representative to our Malmö office.
Advenica is a leading European provider of cybersecurity. Advenica offers advanced cybersecurity solutions and services for business-driven information exchange, secure digitalisation and high assurance. For more than 20 years Advenica has, by providing future-safe and sustainable solutions, enabled for organisations and companies to take digital responsibility. Our eNPS value is 28 (the average ranking for Nordic countries is currently 7).
You have some experience from customer support work in a helpdesk for1st-line support and really enjoy giving customers the best support possible. As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for ensuring that Advenica's customers and partners get a good customer support experience. Your work will be to manage the day-to-day handling of customer support cases, including following up and running cases to an end as well as to maintain relationships with Advenica's customers and partners.
You will also be a part of the delivery team as a combined delivery coordinator/supply planner handling customer orders, deliveries, some production planning and operational purchasing. Some handling of quality issues will also occur.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Customer focused
- Good ability to communicate and create relationships with people at different levels in an organization
- Structured and accurate
- Likes handling several ongoing, important issues
- Driven and result oriented
- Team player with good ability to collaborate
- Flexible and responsible
- Ability to work independently towards set goals
- Some experience with customer support work in help desk for 1st-line support
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English
- Very good knowledge of written & oral presentation
- knowledge of information security
- experience from work with products and systems for IP networks and data security, encryption, VPN, IPsec, certificates, firewalls or smart card
What we offer you?
We offer you a creative and stimulating employment, in the area of future technology, with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
Our employees are the company´s strength and driving force and we encourage independent thinking and personal development.
We offer a challenging workplace which is possible to combine with a rich and energised private life. Working proactive about health and working life balance is crucial to us.
This recruitment are done in cooperation with Mindment.
For questions regarding the position contact recruiting manager Fredrik Arborelius
For questions regarding the reqruitment process contact Bengt Kristoffersson at Mindment